How to put on an erective ring and all that you should know about it.
The erection ring (sometimes called erectile)- this is, first of all, a serious solution for a man.
You need to choose such a thing as carefully as wallpaper in the bedroom.
You need to know your own organism, study the proposed assortment, find out which materials are safe to the body.
First, let’s see what nozzles exist in general.
Classic ring (soft)
Most often, such are made of silicone, gel, PVC. Less often – from latex, cyberc, they stretch worse.
Such rings can be worn on the entire surface of the penis, but remember, if you want to see the effect – the ring should sit quite tightly on the member, so choose different diameters for the head and for the base. Sometimes classic rings can be found with sets of 3 pieces, this is just for such a case.
Ring with Support
It differs from the classic ring only only an additional lower part, which holds the testicles.
Vibration ring/vibro -ring
In form can be absolutely anything, in 99% works on remote vibroopuli.
Such rings, decorated with hearts, ears, all kinds of relief – a beautiful find for affiliate sex. All pimples, excavations, ribs, together with vibration, give both sides pleasure, and a woman helps to get an orgasm, additionally affecting the clitoris.
An additional trunk ring
This model is perfect for those who have long been fantasy about double penetration. Or to those who are always few.
It is not very easy to control such a ring, and it is not too convenient, but you can adopt, especially if the smaller phallus is made of solid, elastic material.
An additional anal stimulant
It’s no secret that men love anal traffic jams and breathe unevenly to prostate massages. The key to unforgettable sensations is a penis nozzle with an anal stimulant. Here is classic sex, and a bright orgasm, and everyone will have time to finish.
A whole hard ring
Can be made of plastic, ABS plastic, metal, ceramics, etc.P.
There are some nuances with such rings, wearing and shooting them is difficult, we are telling about it, but many men will be chopped off – weighty, cool, besides constant and reliable.
The ring with the fastener
It is very similar to the usual hard ring, but it is much more convenient, since to wear and remove it is no problem.
According to this type, belts of fidelity and shackles are made, decorated with a lock – both purely symbolic and quite reliable, depends on the model and purpose.
Do not lose the keys! 😉
A whole multi -level ring
A ring consisting of many links, in other words.
These are bought by men who, well, end very quickly. Or, worn for aesthetics and erotic games.
It is not very convenient to have sex with such and not every girl will like it.
Removing and putting it on is also that froze, we recommend a method that we describe below for hard whole rings.
Lasso for a member
Great for beginners, the safest of all listed above, and the most convenient – at any moment you can tighten at the right level, is suitable for a member of any size, you can instantly stretch and loosen. The main thing when choosing a lasso is not to buy too cheap ones, they keep poorly and they quickly become unusable fixators.
Ring for electrostimulation
Here is a word "Erective" goes into the background, having sex with such difficult, and it is unsafe.
Such a ring for lovers of acute sensations. That’s all!)
How to put an erective ring correctly?
1. Wash your ring with antibacterial soap thoroughly, it is worth doing before and after each use.
2. Determine what type your ring is.
The soft is worn after the erection (soft is all that stretches – silicone, latex, PVC, classic ring)
A hard ring is put on a non -agricultural member.
If a ring with vibration, determine in advance where it turns on, which button switches the modes and where it is better to arrange a vibro -exposure (top, bottom or side) so that it is more convenient to switch the modes during sex.
3. Look if there is an instruction to your ring. Typically, the manufacturer indicates what place your ring is put on – on the base of the penis, on the scrotum, closer to the head or in any place around the perimeter. If there are no identification signs – act as your discretion, listening to the sensations, most of the rings still go on the base of the penis.
4. Decide on the type of lubricant. For a metal or ceramic ring, any lubricant is suitable, with soft materials and ABS plastic, a lubricant is combined only on water-based, the rest can simply be corroded the product. We advise you to play it safe and still choose a classic water-based lubricant, it can be used with anything. The farm will always come in handy.
5. Lubricate the ring with the minimum amount of the lubricant, if you overdo it – the ring will constantly fly, and without a lubricant you will be uncomfortable, gratitude on the skin may form, or the ring itself will break.
6. Stretch the ring with both hands, if it is soft, to the desired size and carefully install it in the selected place. The classic ring is put on the base of the penis, for the testicles.
7. Listen to your feelings, there should not be pain and discomfort. If everything is fine, you can start sex.
The maximum one -time wearing time is 30 minutes, while every 10-15 minutes it needs to be removed and blood circulation is restored to recover.
You can not wear a ring on a member for a long time, it threatens health problems. Fuck? Removed!
You should not replace the erective ring with improvised means and materials, this will not lead to anything good. Buy ready, this is not so big money.
Combine the rings with condoms carefully – it is better to give preference to the classic silicone ring that should be dressed after the condom. Avoid metal rings, rings with uneven edges, rings with fasteners – they can break latex.