Why do you need Ben Wa Balls and how to use them?.
Ben Wa Balls have been used for centuries to strengthen the muscles of the vagina and the pelvic floor. Small weighted balls are of different weights and size to help you easily reduce and relax intimate muscles. Ben Wa Balls are better known for enhancing sexual pleasure.
Who can use Ben Wa Balls?
Like any exercise, the use of Ben Wa Balls is fraught with some risks, including overvoltage, pain or discomfort.
The easiest way to minimize the risk is to make sure that your balls of the required weight and size, as well as check the correctness of the technique. You should also consult a doctor who can give advice in accordance with your needs.
You should also consult a doctor before training with Ben Wa Balls in the following cases:
– pregnancy or recovery after childbirth;
– the presence of pelvic pain or active pelvic infection;
– recovery after a gynecological operation;
– the presence of an intrauterine spiral;
– Using menstrual bowl.
You are more likely to experience pain and discomfort if you use Ben Wa Balls in any of these cases.
How to prepare Ben Wa Balls?
Before using Ben Wa Balls, you need to adhere to the next order of preparation.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap.
2. Wash Ben Wa Balls with warm water with antibacterial soap, and then wipe them with a clean towel.
3. Apply a lubricant (optimally use a water -based lubricant, which is suitable for any product material) on balls so that they are easy to insert.
How to insert Ben Wa Balls?
Now that you have prepared balls, you can start training. Make sure you have applied enough lubricant to the vaginal hole before taking the right position. The use of a lubricant will help prevent discomfort when introducing balls.
After applying the lubricant, the following actions must be performed.
1. Take a convenient position (preferably lying).
2. Slowly and confidently insert the first ball (if your Ben Wa Balls have a double structure), then carefully begin to enter the second ball into the vagina.
3. Insert the balls into the vagina as deep as it is convenient for you. If Ben Wa Balls has a lace or loop to extract, they should be outside the vagina.
4. Tighten the muscles of the pelvic floor to hold Ben Wa Balls.
If you feel that the balls are about to fall out, or the first ball is visible outside your vaginal hole – carefully pushing them deeper into the vagina.
How you feel with Ben Wa Balls inside, varies from person to person, but, as a rule, this is a painless sensation. The sensation of balls inside usually intensifies when moving, for example, when walking, tilting or raising hands.
What to do after the introduction of Ben Wa Balls?
What will you do after introducing Ben Wa Balls depends on what you are using for. If you want to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor, target exercises will help to identify muscles and bring them in tone. If you want to experiment, you will focus less on exercises and more on pleasant sensations.
– Only for exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor. As soon as you get comfortable with traditional Kegel exercises or other strengthening exercises for the pelvic floor, think about using weighted Ben Wa Balls. They can improve your training.
If you decide to strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor, do it as follows.
1. Enter Ben Wa Balls, after making sure that they added a sufficient amount of lubricant.
2. Strain the muscles of the pelvic floor to raise and squeeze the balls.
3. Hold the muscles tense for 5 seconds, then relax for another 5 seconds.
4. Repeat this step 5 times in a row to complete one approach. You can perform up to three approaches per day.
– For sexual pleasure. Ben Wa Balls are usually not used in the same way as traditional sex toys. Although, using them in order to get sexual pleasure, you can find that they are good for this. Ben Wa Balls will improve the sensations from everything that you do, whether it is the stimulation of the clitoris or the study of erogenous zones.
The method of using Ben Wa Balls to get sexual pleasure: lying in bed, enter Ben Wa Balls into the vagina and start compressing the pelvis muscles. As you become more excited, proceed to additional stimulation.
– For use with a partner. If you want to increase sensitivity during vaginal sex, Ben Wa Balls will help in this. You can introduce them before going on a date, or make them the first part of an intensive prelude. The longer the balls are inside, the stronger you will be excited. Just make sure that you pulled out the balls before you go to penetrating vaginal sex.
Ben Wa Balls can also make anal sex more pleasant. Anal penetration can push balls to your G zic, providing a more pleasant stimulation.
Although it may seem tempting, never insert Ben Wa Balls into the anus. They are not intended for this purpose and can cause discomfort. They are also more likely to get stuck. Moreover, why use Ben Wa Balls for anal penetration with health risk, if there are anal balls, Christmas trees and beads specially for this?
How to extract Ben Wa Balls?
You can leave balls in the vagina for up to six hours, depending on the balls used and the individual chemical composition of your body. Your doctor can tell you more about this.
If your Ben Wa Balls has a lace or loop to extract, you should remove them as follows.
1. Take a convenient position.
2. Add more lubricant to the vaginal hole.
3. Pull the cord slowly.
If Ben Wa Balls does not have a loop or lace, the extraction method will be different.
1. Stand up with your legs to the sides.
2. Bend your knees slightly until you take a comfortable carpet position.
3. Tighten the vaginal muscles to push the balls out, as with another sex toy or even a swab.
If the balls cannot be removed immediately, try to maintain calm. Perhaps it is worth adding a larger amount of lubricant. You can also cough, move, or even bounce so that the muscles contract and relax.
How to clean and store Ben Wa Balls?
It is extremely important to maintain the purity of Ben Wa Balls. If they are not cleaned or stored correctly, they can bring bacteria into the vagina, which can cause infection.
After you extract Ben Wa Balls, clean them as follows.
1. Hold balls under warm water.
2. Clean them thoroughly with soft soap.
3. Rinse the balls in warm soap water, and then rinse under water to wash off the soap.
4. Blot them dry with a clean towel. You can let them dry in the air for an hour or two, so that they are completely dry before cleaning them.
Also, do not forget about cleansing tools for sex toys, which are made without adding aggressive chemicals and can have antibacterial properties.
Are there any risks in the use of Ben Wa Balls?
Although Ben Wa Balls is generally considered safe to use, you should remember several things.
– You must strain muscles only about 5 seconds at a time with interruptions of at least 5 seconds between them. Too long or continuous muscle tension can cause overstrain.
– You should not wear Ben Wa Balls for more than four to six hours at a time. If their wearing lasts longer, you can begin to overstrain the muscles of the pelvic floor.
– You must clean Ben Wa Balls before and after each use. Using dirty Ben Wa Balls can lead to infection.
– Stop using and consult a doctor if you start to experience severe pain or discomfort, notice unusual discharge or unusual smell.
How to choose the right Ben Wa Balls?
If you are a beginner in using Ben Wa Balls, start with a light set of plastic or silicone. Make sure the balls have a lace or loop for easier extraction.
Start with two balls (or double), further increasing or decreasing the number and weight of the balls as you get acquainted with practice better.
As soon as you feel comfortable, you can go to the next level by replacing old balls with other parameters, for example: – large balls with smaller ones;- Replacing balls of light materials such as plastic or silicone, with heavier ones, for example, metal, stone or glass.
Try to change one parameter for starters – for example, size. You can continue to change Ben Wa Balls as it progressed in practice.
Where to find Ben Wa Balls?
If you are interested in the acquisition of Ben Wa Balls, it’s time to visit the showroom. If you look at the products personally, this will also help you get a clear idea of the required size and weight of the product.
You can also get recommendations from a showroom employee. He can not only tell you which balls are more popular, but also explain how each product is used, and whether you need something additional (for example, lubricant) to use it. If you can’t visit the showroom, you can still make a purchase on the Internet.